of SuperVoice have been shipped with many modems
and PC in the past.
It supports a wide variety of modems and has been used in many countries.
- New: SuperVoice 3.0
Now supports Windows 8!
SuperVoice 3.0 supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows Millennium, Windows 2000,Windows XP Home / Pro / MCE, Windows 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32 and 64 bit and Windows 8
New: Voice to email
forwarding now with PCM wave files
All Voice to email forwarding are now send as PCM wave files, which playback is supported on almost any pc and mobile computer / PDA.
You can now save your received faxes as a PDF document.
Forward faxes as PDF Files
You can now choose if you want to automatically forward incoming faxes as PDF or TIFF documents.
Support for SSL mail servers
You can now forward incoming faxes and voice files using mail servers that need SSL, for example Gmail accounts.
Scans documents using most twain scanners and fax them out or export to PDF files!
- Supports most of the voice/fax modems on the market.
- Millions of units have been shipped.
- Sends fax from any Windows applications.
- Automatically receives faxes.
- Automatically detect fax/voice tone.
- Supports caller-id.
- Forwarding of incoming voice messages and faxes via email.